Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome to our WEDDING

A few of the decorations....
Made by Jessica and Mary
Gift photo box filled with wine glasses, rocks glasses and coasters with "C"s on them from Gabrielle, Kathryn and Amanda.  A 25 cent thrift store frame with family pics.
The odds and ends from my bouquet materials in an old vase and a picture of my Mom framed by my sister Becky.
Corsages designed by me to match bouquet. Assembled by Gabrielle, Kathryn and Amanda.
Thank all of you ladies for all the help!

Now may I introduce.... the most beautiful wedding cake in the world made by a close family friend Maureen!
The lid of our treasure chest cake was German Chocolate and the bottom was Red Velvet, both of our favorite cakes. Mo's husband did the construction and made this cake so sturdy! The coins are peanut butter and all of the jewels and pearls are edible and so delicious. We saved a huge chunk of both flavors in the freezer to eat with Sawyer on our 1 year anniversary! The cake was so perfect and I really did not want to cut it!

Me with my bouquet of purple roses, twigs and feathers I made the night before with my girlfriends while toasting with wheat beer in plastic champagne glasses! Also, my sister brought a purple rosary so I laid it out on the photo of my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment