Friday, October 7, 2011

Fantastically Falling < 3

Our first chilly week since spring and I am more than welcoming that brisk feeling of fall. Especially when we just stocked up on firewood and my husband is outside chopping it all up for us. I have so many things on my plate right now, I just want to blog it all out so I can see everything in black and white instead of floating around in the space between my ears!

FINALLY BACK TO MY NORMAL SIZE, small!!! I really had forgotten that I am actually a small person so it feels super good to be wearing outfits I haven't been able to squeeze back into until now...  If I can do it, anyone can! Sure, it took me 9 months, but that's how long it took to put it on so it makes sense.

My hubby and I went on our first date since the baby last night! SHAME ON US FOR NOT DOING IT SOONER!  It was so fun and freeing! The air outside was so chilly but it was nice to warm up in a beautiful, new to us restaurant. It made me feel so young and pretty, to be able to get all dressed up just for William <3

No comments:

Post a Comment