Sunday, October 16, 2011

farting around with felt

AND SOME OTHER THINGS I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON...




The top 3 pics are a bridal gift for my beautiful bride to be friend, Joy! Hope she enjoys her R & R basket :]
Bottom~ I was just needing some inspiration for sewing Sawyer's costume and this owl just came out!
easy rough draft :]

Very, very exciting to start working on my best friend Jessica's basket, it shall be my masterpiece! Bahahaha <3 I love her so very much and know how much stress a wedding can be so I will have to save it up all the way til right before she says I DO on May 26, 2012!!!! Can't wait! Lots of fun instore until then too....


To my friends on the coast, I hope the AZ sun shines deep inside of you, that way you will not be too chilly on your travels <3 happy trailss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment