Thursday, July 25, 2013

To be, rather than to seem

I cannot believe what this month has been like. Love and loss and war. It's funny how you can be walking along, 27 years old and think you know it all and wham! Life throws you flat on your ass like never before! But baby we made it! And once mama can let go of some baggage all will be right in the world. Well not really but all will be right with my family! And seriously my life is so incredible I am so lucky to be living it. This whole time I thought I had it all figured out and was at good terms with my past but was I wrong! I was still worrying about it all the time, what could be more ignorant than WORRYING ABOUT THE PAST? So useless. The only day worth living is today! Today is the only day I can make things happen. Today is the only day I can hug my family tight and often as I can and make sure they know I love them and appreciate them! I really don't need to go backwards anymore and now that I am aware of my thoughts I don't have to ever again. 

The divine light in me recognizes the divine light in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment