Wednesday, June 6, 2012

26 Life Time Goals

1] Practice yoga regularly.
2] Be completely corn-free.
3] Teach Sawyer how to read.
4] Adopt another dog and a kitty.
5] Take a spanish class.
6] Visit New York City.
7] Visit Europe.
8] Road trip up the West Coast.
9]Visit New Orleans.
10] Let go of guilt and fear, reverse negativity, stop the cycle.
11] Be an educated voter.
12] Be heavily tattooed.
13] Be a mostly stay at home mom.
14] Keep a blog.
15] Make each kid a scrapbook.
16] Pay off our debts.
17] Be a soccer mom.
18] Have a yearly girl's weekend getaway with my friends.
19] Spend Christmas in El Paso.
20] Volunteer my time for my kids' school.
21] Adopt a family for Christmas.
22] Let go of being self-conscious.
23] Go on a honeymoon.
24] Find a way to re-pay my sister.
25] Stay close with my best friends and make new ones too.
26] Plant a garden in our own yard <3


1 comment: