Friday, November 1, 2013

Post Halloween High

Yesterday I was grumpy and sad most of the day. I had this expectation all week that I would get my application for acchss finished but was sorely disappointed when I realized I do not have any of our social security cards!!! We searched high and low, Will literally tore the kitchen apart while a had an unproductive cry fest at the dinner table. I knew after about 50 tears that I had to let it go and enjoy my day off with the family. It was somewhat a productive day though because we cleaned the entire house which really was overdue. Even though I was trying to forget our setback I couldn't help but worrying about how the hell we are going to afford to have this baby. My whole day was saved by my amazing and patient husband who always manages to sneak some fun in when I am being Scrooge. We made it out the door as Spider-Man, a burglar and "mommy". Sawyer did do good trick or treating and it felt sooo good to be outside with my family, really made my whole day worth it. And among the millions of things my husband did for his family yesterday, he also managed to give himself a pretty fucking sweet thigh tattoo and made a batch of no bake THC cookies to take to work today. I really so have the most perfect, awesome hubby I could ask for. Our kids are going to end up being even more awesome than we are cause he never worries about what other people think, just about making the people he loves happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment